ABOUT TCR NORTH AMERICA
As we navigate through an exhilarating scale-up phase, TCR North America emerges as the driving force behind our expansion efforts. In the dynamic growth region encompassing the US and Canada, we are on the verge of achieving a significant annual turnover milestone.
With a strong presence across 40 airports, 14 workshops, and a dedicated team exceeding 80 experts, we have witnessed a remarkable transformation over the past three years, propelling our turnover from its modest beginnings to a substantial achievement.
Are you ready to take your career in Human Resources to the next level? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenges of recruitment and selection? Look no further – TCR is the place for you!
At TCR, we're not just a company; we're a community of passionate individuals who are driving innovation and growth. As a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization, we are on the lookout for an HR Officer who will play a pivotal role in shaping our team and supporting our HR Manager in various HR tasks.
As our HR Officer, you will take charge of the entire recruitment and selection process, from A to Z. Your responsibilities will include:
· Identifying staffing needs and working closely with hiring managers to define job requirements.
· Sourcing and attracting top talent (blue and white collar) through various channels, including job postings, social media, and networking.
· Conducting interviews, assessments, and reference checks to ensure the selection of the best candidates.
· Managing the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.
· Assisting the HR Manager in various HR functions, such as employee relations, performance management, learning & development and HR administration.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· You have knowledge of recruitment best practice and methodologies
· You are a self-starter with strong administration and organizational skills
· This roles requires someone who can work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· You will need to be able to communicate to all levels and have the ability to provide objective and balanced feedback to unsuccessful candidates
· You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· You have exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
· Proficiency in HR software and tools is a plus
· You fit in our ambitious, driven team and you can tackle every challenge with a smile and “don’t worry, I got this” attitude
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Growth opportunities: TCR is a company on the move! Join us, and you'll be part of a dynamic team where your contributions will make a significant impact on our continued success.
· Professional development: we believe in investing in our people. You'll have access to ongoing training and development to enhance your HR skills.
· Collaborative environment: our culture is built on teamwork, diversity, and inclusivity. You'll work alongside dedicated professionals who share your passion for excellence.
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Belgium with our UK Head Office being based at Heathrow Airport. We have approximately 1500 employees and are operational in over 200 airports in 20 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.
Universal Drive 12401